The Beard is back in action and ready to get hairier than ever in support of WINGS Guatemala! Follow us on Twitter @BenevolentBeard and @WINGSGuatemala

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 23!




So today, I wanted to do a special feature on my own special feature, "The Cowlick". In addition to the "business as usual" of The Beard growth, you may notice, if you look on my left side, a ridiculous cowlick in my facial hair.

I do not know why this cowlick happens. I thought maybe after the first beard, it would correct itself. I guess I was wrong. As the beard progresses (we have $80 left to raise and 6 days to do it... donate here if you can), the cowlick gets more aesthetically irritating by pulling the attention of important hairs to an otherwise full beard.

Hope everyone is having a swell February 23rd.

One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment