The Beard is back in action and ready to get hairier than ever in support of WINGS Guatemala! Follow us on Twitter @BenevolentBeard and @WINGSGuatemala

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Here We Go Again

In Benevolent Beard v1.0, my Beardamaniacs were able to scrape together over $4,000 over the course of 9 months in support of Invisible Children and Doctors Without Borders.

Now, I am back with a vengeance, and I want to do MORE good and grow MORE facial hair. I need all of my beard-lovers and scallywag enthusiasts to band together once more, this time for the good of WINGS Guatemala. WINGS is tirelessly devoted to improving the lives of Guatemalan women, children and men by providing sexual and reproductive health education and services, which is helping to pull the country out of poverty.

I have added information pages on The Beard, WINGS and How To Donate. If you have a few minutes, watch WINGS' video to get a better idea of the scope of their work, and sit back and enjoy the ride.

What I need from you all - I need support. I need sharing. I need everyone telling everyone they know about The Beard. I need Twitter follows, facebook likes, love of WINGS and a general zeal for my cause. This project only suceeds if we work together to beat the goals.

Remember this face, because you won't recognize it before too long....


No comments:

Post a Comment